POLARIS is a leading B2B SEO agency providing campaigns for B2B clients globally. Working with the likes of Sodexo, Thomson Reuters and Mars, we are a close-knit team that identify and drive traffic through SEO campaigns that convert.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer that understands the nuances of B2B marketing and how to organise and target prospects through search. Youll come from agency side dealing with B2B accounts for SEO or clientside in a marketing capacity, planning and executing marketing strategies to increase leads for business development.
The Account Manager is responsible for the management of client accounts, liaising with clients and the internal team to ensure delivery is on it’s A game at all times. You will conduct a deep analysis of client accounts to determine and build KPI focused SEO strategies, working with the team to drive success for both client and agency team alike. You will be someone that’s had hands on experience in managing a number of client accounts, being the direct point of contact for all queries and regular communications.
You will be a natural peoples person, able to communicate easily with co-workers and clients alike. You will have an energy that will resonate with other like minded individuals that want to invest in progressing their career with a common goal of building the agency and taking it to its next goal.
The agency is growing rapidly and we are looking for someone with leadership potential that can develop their role into a Team Lead position within 12 months.
- Must have minimum 2-3 years experience in a B2B account management/ client side role
- Excellent understanding of the B2B customer journey and phases
- Understanding of the role of SEO within a B2B Marketing strategy and how SEO drives leads
- Strong peoples person, able to easily get along with others and motivate those around you
- Target driven, with a clear mindset for growth and celebrating success
- Strong user of CRM and Project management tools
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills, particularly when it comes to writing
- Target oriented, able to work under pressure and think on your feet
- Excellent strategist, able to mine and present opportunities to clients and peers alike
- Strong presentation skills, with excellent use of powerpoint
- Strong numbers skills, and ability to calculate projections using excel
- Excellent time/task/people management skills
- Qualified, Advanced user of Google Analytics (desirable, not essential)
- Experience of using Google Data Studio (desirable, not essential)
- Account managing a list of client accounts across B2B with the primary goal of retaining agency accounts through client happiness and results on account
- Being the first point of contact for all account management needs for your clients
- Strategy planning across key accounts in collaboration with the Directors and team members to deliver 90 day sprint plans every quarter with KPI targets identified
- Work with the team to schedule and deliver against monthly Scope of Works on accounts, ensuring all works planned are completed and have a direct impact on performance
- Working to achieve Quarterly performance KPIs that are set on each account, to ensure we are driving performance for our clients
- Managing and developing client relationships to retain clients and also grow them as a part of your KPIs
- Co- account managing Key accounts with the Directors by having weekly progress calls and monthly performance review calls
- Using industry leading tools to conduct SEO audits and gap analysis works to determine best approach to a clients SEO goals
- Account manage ad hoc client projects and upselling project based accounts into retainer accounts
- Supporting the MD in new business pitches, handling prospects and pitching them
- Assisting with scope planning on accounts to devise best deliverables to plan and achieve to work towards quarterly KPIs on account
- Measuring performance on each account by implementing and reporting against ongoing achievements against KPIs
- Identifying upselling and cross selling opportunities for existing accounts, increase revenue per client
- Sending the Directors a weekly performance update on the status of client accounts, and client account health using the companies R & R report.
- Attending an end of month scoping session to help plan activity for the following month and quarter
- Helping the agency grow by establishing other areas of servicing B2B clients across PPC and ABM as we progress
Package and Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Inclusion in annual profit share
- Birthday gift and the afternoon off
- Last Friday of the month early finish
- hybrid working with regular team socials / collaboration days in London
- 2 x 30 minute “me time” breaks, you can take for a late start, extended lunch, or early finish each week (for workouts, walks, or family lunches)
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Company pension
I love working at polaris, the opportunities for growth and the way the team look after me is great.
I have flexibility to lean and grow and a clear path of where I will be in a years time.
Find out more about us, our business, and what makes POLARIS a great place to workView Brochure →