POLARIS is a leading digital marketing agency operating across the UK and Europe. We work with the worlds leading organisations across B2B, Fintech, Professional Services and Retail.
We are growing rapidly, and as a part of our growth plan we are looking for a dynamic, personable PR executive to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to directly impact our growth, and have your voice heard. Enrich your life by taking the lead with our digital PR strategy that will fuel our growth journey.
You will work with a close knit team of like minded individuals, all on the same journey.
If you have experience in PR, and a proven track record in getting placements for your campaigns, get in touch now to talk about your future at POLARIS.
- Min 1 years experience in PR/Marcomms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; must be equally comfortable with phone, email, video call and in-person communications to get coverage for the business
- Campaign planning and calendar management experience for content production
- Experience of contacting and liaising with Editors to get content published online and in print
- Highly organized, with a clear structured approach to marcomms and campaign management
- Assertive approach to getting content owners to produce content to the right standard within the timeframe required
- Experience of ideating, crafting and pitching in campaign ideas to stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload and operate independently
- Media outreach to B2B channel media journalists and editors, using creative assets and your own strong communication skills and tenacity to earn coverage that drives brand awareness
- Develop our communications strategy to drive about exposure which will translate into an increase in lead generation and new business
- Leading PR Strategy for the promotion of the agency, and key clients and projects
- Targeting of events to generate speaker opportunities for agency directors
- Create relationships with tier 1 media owners, and industry marketing editors to drive awareness in the industry of POLARIS and our capability as a leader in SEO
- Setup and manage an email marketing strategy that ties into our broader PR and marketing objectives for the agency
Package and Benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Inclusion in annual profit share
- Birthday off
- Last Friday of the month early finish
- Fully remote working with team socials / collaboration days in London
- 2 x 30 minute “me time” breaks, you can take for a late start, extended lunch, or early finish each week with approval from line manager (for workouts, walks, or family lunches)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Company pension