POLARIS is a leading SEO agency specialising in SEO campaigns and consultancy. We partner with global B2B organisations that need a trusted, experienced partner to drive their SEO strategies forward. Clients include Sodexo, Thomson Reuters, and Mars.
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting for a bright, passionate SEO Executive to join our team and support our clients campaigns across SEO.
You will be a passionate SEO professional with at least 2 years experience in an agency, able to take on SEO tasks across planning, researching, on page optimisation and technical auditing and turn around well presented reports that inform clients of opportunities and drive their SEO strategies forward.
The SEO Executive is responsible for handling the day to day needs of client accounts within the agency. You will be using agency systems and tools to audit, document and deliver SEO recommendations to the Head of SEO and clients directly.
Youll be involved in both onpage optimisation and using tools to technical audit and surface opportunity.
Responsibilities of the role
- Work on SEO deliverables across a variety of accounts in B2B, Retail and Travel
- Conduct keyword analysis, search market analysis and competitor analysis to plan campaigns
- Conduct on page optimisation to increase effectiveness of target landing pages
- Conduct technical audits including site architecture, speed, and crawability using agency tools and systems
- Be involved in client calls and comms to deliver completed works and ensure good customer service is experienced by clients
- Use the company CRM system to track account performance and progress across various SEO projects using time tracking
- Use Google Analytics and Google Data Studio to create reports and dashboards for clients and internal team members
- Carry out regular housekeeping checks across client accounts, reporting progress internally
- Work with management to identify ways to improve a clients SEO performance and ensure they are happy with POLARIS
- Conduct an SEO gap analysis using tools such as screaming frog, ahrefs, se ranking to determine opportunities to improve the clients SEO
- Work with other team members to ensure works conducted are presentable and clear following company brand guidelines and can be shared as required
Must have skills
- Minimum 2/3 years experience in an SEO role in an agency environment
- Super passionate about SEO and how to drive results through SEO
- Strong understand of user intent, and how to reverse engineer user intent from a kw perspective
- Excellent experience of carrying out on page optimisation, keyword research, and SEO opportunity analysis
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic, Rank Tracking tools
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and how to mine data
- Ability to use google data studio and setup reports
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, including powerpoint, excel and word
- Excellent attention to detail, able to mine data and kws without error
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Strong time management and task management skills, able to work individually to set times with a clear plan ahead at all times
Package and Benefits
- Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours for parents doing school runs
- Competitive company maternity scheme
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Inclusion in annual profit share
- Birthday off
- Last Friday of the month early finish
- hybrid working with team socials / collaboration days in London
- 2 x 30 minute “me time” breaks, you can take for a late start, extended lunch, or early finish each week with approval from line manager (for workouts, walks, or family lunches)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Company pension
I love working at polaris, the opportunities for growth and the way the team look after me is great.
I have flexibility to lean and grow and a clear path of where I will be in a years time.
Find out more about us, our business, and what makes POLARIS a great place to workView Brochure →