POLARIS is a leading SEO agency specialising in SEO campaigns and consultancy. We partner with global B2B organisations that need a trusted, experienced partner to drive their SEO strategies forward. Clients include Sodexo, Thomson Reuters, and Mars.
Due to growth, we are currently recruiting for a bright, passionate SEO Account Manager to join our team and support our clients campaigns across SEO.
The SEO Manager is responsible for the deep analysis of client accounts to determine and build KPI focused SEO strategies for client and agency success. You will be someone that’s had hands on experience in carrying out audits, delivering recommendations, and putting together roadmaps that are based on excellent first hand working knowledge on SEO and a passion for digital that’s second to none.
You will be a natural peoples person, able to communicate easily with co-workers and clients alike. You will have an energy that will resonate with other like minded individuals that want to invest in progressing their career with a common goal of building the agency and taking it to its next goal.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a hands-on SEO role agency side
- Advanced SEO manager with solid understanding of site migrations, international seo, ecommerce and B2B strategies
- Ability to handle multiple accounts and project manage a portfolio of projects
- Excellent hands on experience of Google Tools and Tracking including GA, GTM, GSC
- Experience in SEO gap analysis and strategy building against KPIs
- Experience of using SEO tools including Moz, Majestic, Ahrefrs, Screaming Frog
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, with excellent numerical skills
- Managing SEO accounts within the team, driving their performance forward on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Working with other team members to audit and identify SEO opportunities to plan and work on
- Research, plan and strategise campaigns for clients using kw research tools and search landscape tools
- Overseeing and being responsible for defining SEO Strategy for all SEO projects and client accounts in the business with the Head of SEO, across B2B SEO, Ecommerce SEO, International SEO, and Site migrations
- Being accountable and reporting on the achievement of SEO KPIs targets across traffic, rankings and leads for all accounts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Assisting Sales to identify upsell opportunities for existing client accounts, passing opportunities to sales to then upsell and increase revenue per client
- Having input on the agencies digital marketing strategy for new business, and championing our own SEO initiative to drive our rankings forward for lead acquisition
- Assisting with the production of an agency insights report, gathering data from a variety of industry sources to be shared with our clients and prospects
Package and Benefits
- 25 days holiday – with length of service increases
- Flexible working hours for parents doing school runs
- Competitive company maternity scheme
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Inclusion in annual profit share
- Birthday off
- Last Friday of the month early finish
- Fully remote working with team socials / collaboration days in London
- 2 x 30 minute “me time” breaks, you can take for a late start, extended lunch, or early finish each week with approval from line manager (for workouts, walks, or family lunches)
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Company pension